Friday, 29 May 2009

Tornados blown away....

....Last night Tornados played their final game of the season. In a final. Our opponents, Phibbers, were already league and double cup winners and we had the task of halting their haul of four trophies. We battled, we ran tirelessly, we put in a performance to be proud of, but in the end, we didn't have enough. Tornados 0-2 Phibbers. The best team won. It's been a fantastic season, in comparison to last, and a pleasure to play my 4th season at the club.


Half time. 0-0.


On my toes.

'Lic came and watched the final, threatening to make a banner to wave on the sidelines. She did make a banner, but in her wonderfully artistic and humorous way, she made something fantastic.


Within an inconspicuous matchbox. Is another box.


Within which is a miniature scroll banner.


Unroll the scroll....


....to reveal 'Go Roy and the Tornados'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!
I actually enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back in the future.
I want to encourage you continue your great work, have a nice
weekend!

Feel free to surf to my blog post studio shoes with heels
Also see my website: jsl studio shoes

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking
and checking back frequently!

my site ... electric circuit theory

Anonymous said...

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and
find almost all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome blog!

My web page; furnished vacation rentals fort lauderdale

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I am wondering if you would be interested in doing a website link swap?
I notice your blog: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?

blogID=2926779341728838293&postID=2635306281253507922 and my website are centered around the same subject.
I'd really like to swap links or possibly guest author a article for you. Here is my personal e-mail: francine.pruett@web.de. Please be sure to contact me if you're even slightly interested.
Thanks for your time.

Also visit my web site - amigosdivebelize.com

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a several of your articles as long as
I provide credit and sources returning to your blog:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2926779341728838293&postID=2635306281253507922.

I will aslo ensure to give you the proper
anchor text hyperlink using your webpage title: Blogger:
How to project manage your life. Be sure to let me know if this is okay
with you. Many thanks

my page: http://wallinside.com/post-3629163-how-to-cope-with-emotional-stress-and-actually-feel-tranquil.html