Saturday, 7 November 2009

4th floor party....

....I had a dream. No, really, I had a dream that it would be a good idea for the 4th floor, (that I sit upon at work), to have a party together. To get to know one another better and all that. I sent out an email and it was well received. I enlisted the help of Ed immediately. We curated a night that split the floor, literally. On one side of the building is the Enford Street printer - it's black & white. On the other is the Wyndham Street printer - it's colour. A unique and completely artificial rivalry was born: Enford Vs Wyndham.



One side dressed in CMYK colour, the other in black & white. We got balloons, printed posters, food and shots, whilst Ed wrote and hosted a quiz, after which we watched the first playout of our new Guinness ad. Then we danced. And danced. And danced. It went down very, very well. But needless to say that the productivity of the 4th floor the follwoing day, probably cost the Agency millions!

No comments: