Monday, 1 March 2010

Birthday>Model>Football>Birthday....

....In that order! On Saturday Kelly and I were out for Polly's birthday.



The night was spent at the Skolt Head and London Fields pubs.



A little too much fun was had, meaning the morning after, making our way up to see Lynn and Rich in Tufnell Park, was a bit of a struggle! After brekkie at Flavours, (very good), Kel and I played models for Lynn's fantastic collection of hand made braids, belts and bangles. (I've snagged each for myself!)







As it was also the day of Lynn's birthday celebration, she darted off to meet the rest of the gang for food, whilst Kelly and I hung back and watched the footy in comfort.


(Aston Villa lost 2-1 to Man United)

We then both rejoined everybody in the Junction Tavern, swiftly racked up two roast dinners and settled in for the rest of the afternoon!

No comments: