Sunday, 24 July 2011

Hoop dreams....

....A sunny Sunday, (finally), brought about the realisation of a much talked about activity between Kel & I. 'Throwing A Ball'. Or, as I prefer to call it, shooting some hoops.


3 pointer

And so we did. I popped out to buy a ball and over we went to our local court by Brick Lane.


Kel shoots from the hip

Clearly, we missed alot more hoops than we hit, but it was good fun on a Sunday morning - Kelly introducing me to the rules of netball, that hasn't convinced me from my opinion that it's not a patch on basketball!


Jordan-esque. No?

I pretended too often I was Michael Jordan, only to be beaten by Kel in a shoot out. Dear dear.

2 comments:

Aa Bb said...

This where I ball at daily now 🙌 IG sirwinal0t

Aa Bb said...

This where I ball at daily now 🙌 IG sirwinal0t