....I'm back home after four days in NYC.
As usual, I took far too many photos, so
have decided to split them in to slideshows.
I had a great time, (other than flying American
Airlines!), and I got to hook up with Andreas &
Lina, Matt & Tess and Fin & Ben. There was also
a hint of London out there too, with Ed, Lorenzo,
Elliot and Jo all in attendance.
Special congratulations to Ed, who ran the
NY marathon in a fantastic 4hrs 2mins, raising
lots of money for charity in the meantime.
Despite waiting avidly on the corner of Bedford
& Metropolitan, I never saw the moustaschioed
wonder run by!
MARATHON:
BIKES:
ANDREAS' PLACE:
FOOD & DRINK:
HALLOWEEN:
PEOPLE & ANIMALS:
FRONTS:
ART
SHOTS & SCENES
Wednesday, 5 November 2008
New York....
Labels:
Art,
Bicycles,
Design,
Exhibitions and Events,
Food,
Friends and Family,
Holiday,
Images,
News,
Roy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment