I really have missed out with corn on the cob, (I had no option during my toothless hiatus), but I have had no excuses since. Yesterday was the day. Butter and salt were the garnish. Wonderful.

Heinz Salad Cream was a sauce I ridiculed and despised as a kid. The Brannen family regularly used it when I went to dinner and I thought it looked horrid, (and therefore never tried it!). I haven't thought to try it since, until we began working on a Salad Cream brief at work. 'It livens up dull food like potato and salads'. Well, I had 'tatties for lunch one day and decided to take the plunge. Less wonderful, but strangely appealing and deadly addictive.


Heinz Salad Cream was a sauce I ridiculed and despised as a kid. The Brannen family regularly used it when I went to dinner and I thought it looked horrid, (and therefore never tried it!). I haven't thought to try it since, until we began working on a Salad Cream brief at work. 'It livens up dull food like potato and salads'. Well, I had 'tatties for lunch one day and decided to take the plunge. Less wonderful, but strangely appealing and deadly addictive.

1 comment:
try corn on the cob with a wedge of fresh lime squeezed all over it...so so good!
Post a Comment