Wednesday, 27 January 2010

How weekends should be....

....Rather belatedly, a post about the weekend I have just had. Kelly and I had breakfast at the Pavilion Cafe in Victoria Park. (After a run around it no less).


Pavilion Cafe in summer

I must say, without exception, I had the best scrambled eggs I have ever eaten. Go, now.


This isn't scrambled egg, but these eggs benedict with smoked salmon look good, right?!

We then went over to Portobello Market - somewhere I haven't been for maybe seven years, but was reminded that, perhaps, it's alright to leave the 'E' post code every now and again!



Following drinks in the evening, Sunday brought a more familiar scene. I met up with Ivvet at our favourite East End coffee shop, Nude.



As ever, I had coffee and a massive chocolate brownie, that is good beyond explanation.



Then, to round off the evening, Kelly and I went to the BFI on the southbank, to see Tokyo Story, (see post below for review).
How weekends should be.

No comments: