Monday, 4 January 2010

The Notebook....

....Kelly and I watched this last night. One of her favourite films since watching it on her 21st birthday. I was not au fait with it, but my soft side was immediately softened further by this romantic love story.



Beautifully shot and directed by Nick Cassavetes, a poor and passionate young man falls in love with a rich young woman and gives her a sense of freedom. They soon are separated by their social differences, but the story develops further and proves enriching and rewarding. I have never watched Ryan Gosling or Rachel McAdams before, never mind as the lead roles, but they were both incredible.


"If you're a bird, I'm a bird"

Sure, I need to toughen up, but this one really shouldn't be missed. Rent it now.

3 comments:

Kate said...

OH MY GOD Roy are you serious? What on earth has happened to you? You must've fallen hard as this is one of the biggest piles of crap i've ever seen. If you want to watch Ryan Goslin in something good you should watch The Believer (plus he looks way sexier as a skinhead).

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house
. Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website.
Reading this information So i'm satisfied to convey that I've an incredibly just right
uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed.
I most definitely will make sure to don?t forget this website and give
it a look on a constant basis.

Here is my web site; book promotion

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable in support of me to have a web site, which is beneficial for my know-how.

thanks admin

Here is my homepage turkish rugs (http://linkguest.com/art/helping-you-match-the-right-bottle-of-wine-to-any-occasion-/)